Right now we don’t we a simple ruler tool in the app. But what you can do is drop a waypoint by touching the Flag button and select either “Drop a Waypoint” or “Drop a Waypoint near Me”. Then when done, select “Save & Guide” and when you do, the bottom panel will display the heading and distance.You can also, select “Create Route” and then lightly press your finger on the screen to create your waypoints and the distance between the two will show up on the bottom panel.
Like us on Facebook!
- Another great write up on the Shark Net app – new robotic gliders to the rescue.
- EarthNC, Gaia GPS and Stanford University team of up for Shark Net App.
- From Panbo: Kayaking and Marine Charting apps…
- Tech Tip: Creating, saving, retrieving saved waypoints…
- Tech Tip: Finding the distance between two waypoints.
Home office location