Our work with Stanford University and GaiaGPS on the Shark Net app is complete – for version 1.0 at least! We’re proud to have been part of this important project showcasing the science involved in observing and conserving the rich biodiversity in the west coast oceans otherwise known as the Blue Serengeti or the Great White Highway. The release gained quite a bit of attention in both the consumer and scientific plublication communities and we’re seeing a fairly steady stream of downloads and really positive reviews.
Like us on Facebook!
- Another great write up on the Shark Net app – new robotic gliders to the rescue.
- EarthNC, Gaia GPS and Stanford University team of up for Shark Net App.
- From Panbo: Kayaking and Marine Charting apps…
- Tech Tip: Creating, saving, retrieving saved waypoints…
- Tech Tip: Finding the distance between two waypoints.
Home office location